|5351||Family Practice||—||North Carolina|
Family Practitioner with OB (academic) needed in the Greenville, NC area
No Visa's. BC/BE Family Medicine physician to serve as the Assistant Residency Director (ARD). The ARD is responsible for supervising and teaching the 8-12 residents assigned to one of the four Family Medicine Center modules.
Strong emphasis on teaching and patient care
Ambulatory and inpatient settings
Opportunities to develop administrative and scholarship skills
Fixed term or tenure track faculty position
Rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor available
MD or DO from an appropriately accredited institution
BE or BC in Family Medicine
Successful candidates will have experience in clinical practice with OB skills
State-of-the-art 115,000 square-foot facility
60 exam rooms
Urgent Care area
Four minor surgery/procedure rooms
- Competitive salary
- Full state benefits
Malpractice (with tail)
- Malpractice with tail
- JCAHO accredited
- In the Greenville, NC area
- 80 miles to Raleigh, NC
- 20 miles to the coast inlets of Palimco Sound
- Located in the coastal plane only one hour from the Atlantic Ocean
- This area is the vital center of business, industry, culture, education and health care for all of eastern NC.
- Its incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its people, its modern outlook and accessibility has contributed to the cities growth.
- It has become a premier location to raise a family and enjoy a high quality of life.
- The mild climate year round allows its residents to enjoy golf, tennis and other sports, outside year round.